PAY CASHLESS AT LAUNDRY DAY
Laundry Day is fully cashless. Together with Playpass, we'll make sure you can pay quicker and safer at our festival. No hassle with tickets or tokens, just one single tap with your wristband and you're good to go!
Follow all the steps below from registering and topping up your account with COINS, our Laundry Day currency, to requesting a refund of the Coins that are still left on your wristband after the festival.
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
You can purchase a ticket in our ticketshop included spend which will be automatically converted into Coins on your wristband.
DURING THE FESTIVAL
You already topped up your account? Hand over your booking number at the entrance of the festival. You'll receive a wristband with the right amount of Coins you paid.
You haven't topped up your account yet? You'll receive a wristband you can charge at the festival site.
Charge or recharge your wristband with Coins
- Charge your wristband automatically with Paypal online
- Charge your wristband automatically with your debit card online or at one of our payment kiosks, bars or mobile top-up points.
- Charge your wristband automatically with cash at one of our payment kiosks.
AFTER THE FESTIVAL
- Your account is linked to Paypal? Keep your wristband to request your refund and receive it within one week.
- You payed with cash or your debit card? Keep your wristband, enter your wristband code and IBAN number to request your refund. You'll receive it within one week.
The link to request your refund will be shared 48 hours after the festival on Monday September 3 at 20:00. You can request refund from September 3 20:00 until September 14 20:00.